Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is Delhi’s second largest hospital, and one of the best Multi-Specialty Tertiary Acute Care hospitals in India and SAARC Region. Spread over 15 acres of land with a built up area of 60,000 square feet, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, holds 695 Beds, plentiful ICU Beds, Sleep Lab, Endoscopy Lab, IVF Lab, Bronchoscopy Lab, Dialysis Unit, Bone Marrow Transplant Unit, Cancer Institute, Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center, Holistic Medicine Department, Vaccination Room, Wellness Center for Health Check Ups, and Nuclear Medicine Department.
- The hospital fosters 52 specialties, possesses the latest imaging technologies, and comprises a team of healthcare veterans endeavoring to offer the best in class healthcare solutions to the patients. Apart from Clinical, Surgical, and Curative Services, the hospital also offers Emergency Services, Ambulance Services, and Diagnostic Services (Laboratory and Radiology). Since its inception in 1996, the hospital has been pursuing its mission of providing medical excellence with a human touch.
- Over the years, Apollo Hospital Delhi has won several awards and accolades for its outstanding contribution to the healthcare fraternity. It is the first hospital in the country to be bestowed with the international accreditation by Joint Commission International. The institution also holds ISO 14001:2004 Certification and NABL Accredited Laboratories. Other titles and recognitions endowed on the hospital include ‘Special Commendation’ for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award for 2011, FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award, and many more.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Delhi also holds a Quality Steering Committee comprising members of the senior management who are resolute in ensuring that quality patient care is being ensued.
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Cath Lab
- CT Scan
- Cyber Knife
- Endoscopy Suites
- High - end Colour Doppler Ultrasound Systems
- PET CT SCAN
- X - Ray