Dr Neeraj Bhalla
BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi
- Dr. Neeraj Bhalla is currently associated with BLK Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi as a Senior Consultant and Director of Cardiology department.
- Prior to working at BLK, he has worked with Max Hospital, Delhi as a Senior Interventional Cardiologist.
- He specialises in Peripheral Vascular procedures, and Complex Interventional Cardiology.
- Moreover, he is an active member of numerous prestigious medical organisations such as Member Cardiological Society of India, Fellow Endovascular Society of India, and Member SPAF Academy.
- In addition, he has successfully performed more than 10,000 Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA).
- MBBS - Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune, 1981
- MD - Internal Medicine - Armed Forces Medical College, India
- DM - Cardiology - Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Professor of Medicine, Cardiology - Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- Fellowship - Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention
- Fellowship - Endovascular Society of India
- Cardiac Ablation
- Electrophysiology Studies (EPS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty (PTCA) or Coronary Angioplast
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery (On-pump Surgery)
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
- Congenital heart disease treatment
- Myocarditis Treatment
- Myocardial Infarction Treatment
- Angina Pectoris Treatment
- Hypertension Treatment
- Ventricular Assist Device
- Ventricular tachycardia treatment
- Stent Surgery
Memberships & Awards
|Cardiological Society of India
||Commendation by Chief of Air staff (CAS), Govt. of India
||KK Gupta Gold medal for standing First in Medicine